- “Terms”, “Terms of Service” means our Terms of Service.
- “Website” means the website accessible at https://onerep.com/, including its sub-domains, programming code, related technologies, know-hows, databases, content and design.
- “Services” means the services provided according to the Terms.
- “We”, “us” means Onerep LLC, a company located at 1750 Tysons Blvd, McLean, VA 22102, email address email@example.com.
- “User”, “you” means a person using the Website or Services.
- “Personally Identifiable Information”, “PII” means individually identifiable information about you collected online by us from you and maintained by us in an accessible form.
- “Anonymous Data” means non-personally identifiable information about you that alone or in combination with similar information can not be used to identify you.
- “Information” means collectively any PII, Anonymous Data and/or any other protected or publicly available information.
2. Personally Identifiable Information
To provide the Services to you and for other purposes that will be mentioned further in this Policy we may collect and process the following categories of PII when you provide it to us in order for us to remove information about you from people search websites:
- A name,
- A home or other physical address, including street name and name of a city or town,
- An e-mail address,
- A phone number,
- A date of birth,
- Information contained in ID cards or driver’s licenses.
We do not process your payment information. We use third-party services to process payments. They do not share such information with us, except for the expiration date of your credit card and its 4 last digits.
You may explicitly decline to submit PII to us, in which case we will not be able to provide certain or all our Services to you.
Please note that we never publish your PII on the Website or on any other sites. Information about you that appears in the search results when you enter your name into our Website’s search field is pulled up in real time from third-party data brokers, people search sites or other aggregators of personally identifying information which publish your personal information. We do not store such information. It is displayed for illustrative purposes to showcase what information about you has been collected by data brokers and people search sites.
3. Anonymous Data Collected Automatically
In order for you to access and use the Website or Services we collect Anonymous Data from your computer, mobile device or browser when you use the Website or Services.
The Website automatically collects usage information, such as:
- Your IP address.
- The type of device you use.
- ID or serial numbers of your device or its components.
- Browser type, version and language.
- Display resolution.
- Type and version of your operating system.
- Your activity on the Website.
- The number and frequency of visitors to the Website.
We may collect Anonymous Data or use third-party services for that, for example, web analytics tools like Google Analytics.
We do not link Anonymous Data to your PII.
4. Use of Third-Party Services
We work with reputable third-party companies to help us to provide better Services to you. They may collect PII about your online activities on the Website when you use the Website or Services.
We may share PII about you or let it be processed by the following categories of third-party persons or entities:
- Web analytics tools and services (e.g. Google).
- Remarketing services.
- Customer service software companies (e.g. Zendesk).
Use of Google Services
Google asks users of its services to provide details about how their services and tools process your Information.
Use of Facebook Services
We use Facebook pixel service. This tool allows us to follow the actions of visitors after they are redirected to the Website by clicking on a Facebook advertisement and reach these visitors again. We are thus able to record the efficacy of our advertisements for statistical and market research purposes services and to advertise to previous visitors to our Website. The collected data remain anonymous and non-personally identifiable.
However, the collected data are saved and processed by Facebook. Facebook is able to connect the data with your Facebook account and use the data for their own advertising purposes, in accordance with Facebook’s Data Use Policy. In addition, a cookie from Facebook will be saved onto your device for these purposes.
A cookie is a small piece of text sent to your browser by a website you visit. It helps the Website to remember information about your visit. That can make your next visit easier and the Website more useful to you.
We use only strictly necessary cookies that let you use the Website and its essential features. Without these cookies, Services you have asked for cannot be provided. Please note that these cookies do not gather any information about you that could be used for marketing or remembering where you have been on the internet.
We use these strictly necessary cookies to:
- To recognize you when you visit the Website.
- To remember your preferences.
- To perform security measures.
Accepting these cookies is a condition of using the Website, so if you prevent these cookies we can't guarantee your use of our Website or how the security on our Website will perform during your visit.
As mentioned earlier, third parties whose tools and services we use can serve their cookies when you use the Website and Services (third party cookies).
Third-party services may use the following types of cookies:
- Performance Cookies. These cookies are used, for example, to count how many visitors we receive to a page, to understand from what sources users come to the Website or to help us analyze how the Website is used.
- Targeting cookies. These cookies are set by third-party advertising services. These cookies can be used to create a user profile and display relevant ads on other sites (remarketing tags). These cookies identify the browser and the device.
- Functional Cookies. These cookies are used to remember your preferences and settings, for example, to remember where you paused a video.
- Social Media Cookies. These cookies relate to services provided by third parties, such as "Like" and "Share" buttons. They are used to provide you with services or to remember your sharing preferences for social networks. Social networks that provide the button may use it to identify you, even if you have not used the button when browsing our Website.
Most web browsers allow some control of most cookies through the browser settings. To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org.
You may be able to reset your web browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, some features of the Website and Services may not function properly if the ability to accept cookies is disabled.
We also use ‘local storage’. Local storage is used to store data in a web browser. Local storage supports persistent data storage, similar to cookies but with an enhanced capacity and no information stored in the HTTP request header.
6. Third-Parties Links
We are not responsible for the privacy practices of the linked sites. We strongly recommend that you read the privacy policies of the linked websites as they may contain further terms and conditions which may apply to you.
7. Why We Collect Information
In general, Information is processed and used for:
- Delivering you the Services and the functionality of the Website.
- Your seamless interaction with the Website and Services.
- Analytical and statistical purposes.
- Understanding of your interaction with the Website and Services.
- Improvement and development of the Website, Services or our other services and products.
- Billing and accounting purposes.
- Enforcement of this Policy and the Terms of Service.
- Sending you related information, including promotions, special offers, confirmations, newsletters, updates, and security alerts.
Using your name and email address, we will occasionally send you alerts or information on products, discounts and promotions related to our Services. You can opt out from these emails at any time.
8. How Long We Retain Information
The time periods for which we retain your Information depend on the purposes for which we use it. We will keep your Information for as long as you are a User and, thereafter, for no longer than is reasonably necessary for reporting and reconciliation purposes pursuant to legal requirements and to provide you with any feedback or information you might request or require.
If you have an account with us we will keep Information in relation to you and your account until it is not closed, and for such period as specified in the applicable laws to allow us to meet our regulatory and legal obligations and defend ourselves against any claims following the closure of your account or your last contact with us.
9. Your Consent
YOU EXPRESSLY CONSENT TO OUR PROCESSING, COLLECTION, TRANSFER, STORAGE, DISCLOSURE AND OTHER USES OF YOUR INFORMATION AS DESCRIBED IN THIS POLICY AND THE TERMS OF SERVICE AT INSTANCE WHEN YOU:
- PROVIDE INFORMATION TO US THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR BY STARTING USING THE SERVICES; AND/OR
- ACCEPT THIS POLICY.
IN ADDITION, THROUGH THIS USE AND INTERACTIONS WITH THE WEBSITE AND SERVICES YOU SPECIFICALLY CONSENT TO:
- OUR COLLECTION OF INFORMATION BY AUTOMATED MEANS, SUCH AS COOKIES, LOCAL STORAGE OR THE INTENDED FUNCTIONALITY OF THE WEBSITE, AND TO OUR SUBSEQUENT PROCESSING AND USING OF INFORMATION IN ACCORDANCE WITH THIS POLICY, AND
- THE STORAGE AND TRANSFER OF INFORMATION TO LOCATIONS WHEREVER WE AND OUR SERVICE PROVIDERS HAVE FACILITIES.
10. When and with Whom We Share Information
We may share or release Information:
- To provide you with the Services according to the Terms of Service.
- When we believe in good faith that such release is appropriate to comply with the applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request (for example, pursuant to a statutory demand, subpoena, warrant or court order).
- To enforce this Policy and/or the Terms of Service, or any agreement between you and us.
- To detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues.
- To protect against abusive or unlawful use of the Website or Services.
- To protect the rights, safety, or property of Users, or any other third parties.
- If we reasonably believe that a situation involving danger of death or injury to any person requires disclosure.
- In other ways described in this Policy and the Terms of Service.
We may share Information with third parties under the following circumstances:
- We may share Anonymous Data with third-party service providers as described in this Policy.
- We may share PII with service providers under contract who help with our business operations such as payment and order processing, fraud investigation, bill collection, and customer support services.
- We may use PII to search the Internet and/or remove data from other sites in case you have ordered such Services.
- We may share Information with law enforcement agencies, government bodies, courts, fraud prevention agencies, or other third parties, where we think it is necessary to comply with applicable laws or regulations, or to exercise, establish or defend our legal rights (where possible and appropriate, we will notify you of this type of disclosure).
11. Personally Identifiable Information Concerning Children
We do not knowingly collect or solicit PII from anyone under the age of 13 or knowingly allow such persons to use the Website or Services. If we become aware that we have collected PII from a child under age 13 without verification of parental consent, we take immediate steps to remove that PII.
12. Security of Personally Identifiable Information
We will take commercially reasonable precautions to protect PII from loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction.
We process all Information using industry-standard techniques.
We implement the following administrative, technical, and physical measures for the protection of PII:
- Administrative measures. Access to your PII is limited to authorized personnel who have a legitimate need to access it based on their job descriptions.
- Technical measures. PII is transmitted in encrypted format using SSL technology. We use up-to-date software and operating systems and firewall protection.
- Physical measures. Access to PII is not permitted via the Internet except using an encrypted virtual private network. We store PII on servers provided by third party hosting vendors with whom we have contracted.
However, we do not guarantee or warrant that such techniques will prevent unauthorized access to Information, including PII that we store.
13. Business or Asset Transfer
In the event that we, a line of our business, or substantially all our assets are transferred, sold or merged with another business, Information may be one of the transferred assets.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion to modify or revise this Policy at any time by posting the amended Policy on the Website. Please check the most current Policy.
If we make any material changes to the Policy we will use reasonable efforts to inform you by email or by posting a notice on the Website.
15. Changing or Updating Your PII
We take reasonable steps to ensure that the PII we hold about you is accurate, complete and up-to-date. However, we rely on you to advise us of any changes to your PII.
Please log into your account or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible if there are any changes to your PII or if you believe the PII we hold about you is not accurate, complete or up-to-date so that we can update our records accordingly.
16. Privacy Related Inquiries
We comply with applicable legal requirements providing adequate protection for PII.
If, for any reason, you are concerned with the way that we may be using your PII, you have questions about the privacy aspects of the Website or Services, please contact us at email@example.com.
Last updated: May 3, 2019