- “Terms”, “Terms of Service” means the Website and Services Terms of Service.
- “Website” means the website accessible at https://onerep.com/, including its sub-domains, programming code, related technologies, know-hows, databases, content and design.
- “Services” means the services as defined in the Terms.
- “We”, “us” means KP Key Concept Group Ltd., company No HE 363772, located at 165 Spyrou Araouzou Street, Lordos Waterfront Court, Floor 4, Office 402, Limassol 3036, Cyprus, phone number 35722059191, email firstname.lastname@example.org, a distributor of the Services.
- “User”, “you” means any person using the Website or the Services.
- “Personal Data” means information or its combination that can be used to identify you as an individual (natural person), such as, for example first and last name.
- “Anonymous Data” means non-personally identifiable information about an individual that alone or in combination with similar information can not be used to identify you, such as, for example, an IP address or operating system you use.
- “Information” means collectively any Personal Data, Anonymous Data, information you made publicly available and/or any other protected or publicly available information.
2. Personal Data
To use the Services and for other purposes that will be mentioned further in this Policy we may process and/or collect the following Personal Data when you send us to them in order for us to remove information about you from third-party websites:
- First and last name,
- Date of birth,
- Email address(es),
- Numbers of state ID or driver’s license,
- Phone number(s).
We process but do not collect your payment information except for the expiration date of your credit card.
You may explicitly decline to submit Personal Data to us, in which case we will not be able to provide certain or all our Services.
Please note that we never publish your information on the Website or on any other sites. Information about you that appears in search results when you enter your name into our Website’s search field is pulled up in real time from third-parties data brokers, aggregators of personally identifying information and other parties which publish your personal information. We do not store such information. It is displayed only in illustration of what information about you has been collected by data brokers and other third parties.
3. Anonymous Data Collected Automatically
For you to access and use the Website or the Services we collect Anonymous Data from your computer, mobile device or browser when you use the Website or the Services.
The Website automatically collects usage information, such as:
- Your IP address,
- The type of device you use,
- ID or serial numbers of your device or its components,
- Browser type, version and language,
- Type and version of your operating system,
- Your activity on the Website,
- The number and frequency of visitors to the Website.
We may collect Anonymous Data or use third-party services for that, for example, analytic services like Google Analytics.
We do not link Anonymous Data to your Personal Data.
A cookie is a small piece of text sent to your browser by a website you visit. It helps the Website to remember information about your visit, like your preferred language and other settings. That can make your next visit easier and the site more useful to you.
We use both session cookies and persistent cookies. A persistent cookie remains after you close your browser. Persistent cookies may be used by your browser on subsequent visits to the Website. Persistent cookies can be removed by following your web browser help file directions. Session cookies are temporary and typically disappear after you close your browser.
We use our own cookies (first party cookies):
- To remember your choice about cookies on the Website.
- To recognize you when you visit the Website.
- To remember your preferences.
- To perform security measures.
Most web browsers allow some control of most cookies through the browser settings. To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org.
To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites visit http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
To opt-out of personalized ad delivery on the Google content network, please visit Google’s Ads Preferences Manager or if you wish to opt-out permanently even when all cookies are deleted from your browser you can install their plugin here.
You may be able to reset your web browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, some features of the Website may not function properly if the ability to accept cookies is disabled.
OneRep also uses 3rd party vendor re-marketing tracking cookies, including the Google Adwords tracking cookie. This means we will continue to show ads to you across the internet, specifically on the Google Content Network (GCN). We respect your privacy and are not collecting any identifiable information through the use of Google’s or any other 3rd party remarketing system.
You can always opt-out from Google Analytics Remarketing by visiting this page - https://adssettings.google.com/authenticated.
5. Third-Parties Links and Ads
We are not responsible for the privacy practices of linked or advertised sites. We strongly recommend that you read the privacy policies of the linked or advertised websites as they may contain further terms and conditions which apply to you.
6. Use of Third-Party Services
Google Analytics employs cookies to define user sessions, which allows for the collection of data about how visitors are using the websites. Google Analytics uses only first-party cookies for data analysis. This means that the cookies are linked to a specific website domain, and Google Analytics will only use that cookie data for statistical analysis related to your browsing behavior on that specific website. According to Google, the data collected cannot be altered or retrieved by services from other domains.
If you choose, you can opt out by turning off cookies in the preferences settings in your web browser. For more information on Google Analytics, please visit Google Analytics.
7. Why We Collect Information
The Information is used for:
- Delivering you the Services and the functionality of the Website,
- Your seamless interaction with the Website or the Services,
- Analytical and statistical purposes,
- Understanding of our User’s interaction with the Website or the Services,
- Improvement and development of the Website, Services or our other services and products,
- Billing and accounting purposes,
- Enforcement of this Policy and the Terms of Service,
- Sending you related information, including promotions, special offers, confirmations, newsletters, updates, and security alerts.
Using your name and email address, we will occasionally send you alerts or information on products, discounts and promotions related to our Services. You can opt out from these emails any time.
When possible, we always use the Information anonymously in aggregation with similar information from other Users of the Website or the Services.
8. How Long We Retain Information
The time periods for which we retain your Information depend on the purposes for which we use it. We will keep your Information for as long as you are a User and, thereafter, for no longer than is reasonably necessary for reporting and reconciliation purposes pursuant to legal requirements and to provide you with any feedback or information you might request or require.
9. Your Consent
YOU EXPRESSLY CONSENT TO OUR PROCESSING, COLLECTION, TRANSFER, STORAGE, DISCLOSURE AND OTHER USES OF YOUR INFORMATION AS DESCRIBED IN THIS POLICY AND THE TERMS OF SERVICE AT INSTANCE WHEN YOU:
- PROVIDE INFORMATION TO US THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR BY STARTING USING THE SERVICES; AND/OR
- ACCEPT THIS POLICY.
IN ADDITION, THROUGH THIS USE AND INTERACTIONS WITH THE WEBSITE AND THE SERVICES YOU SPECIFICALLY CONSENT TO:
- OUR COLLECTION OF INFORMATION BY AUTOMATED MEANS, SUCH AS COOKIES, WEB BEACONS OR THE INTENDED FUNCTIONALITY OF THE WEBSITE, AND TO OUR SUBSEQUENT PROCESSING AND USING OF INFORMATION IN ACCORDANCE WITH THIS POLICY, AND
- THE STORAGE AND TRANSFER OF INFORMATION TO LOCATIONS WHEREVER WE AND OUR SERVICE PROVIDERS HAVE FACILITIES.
10. Disclosure of Information
We may release the Information concerning your use of the Website or the Services:
- To provide you with the Services according to the Terms of Service.
- When we believe in good faith that such release is appropriate to comply with the applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request (for example, pursuant to a statutory demand, subpoena, warrant or court order);
- To enforce this Policy and/or the Terms of Service, or any agreement between you and us;
- To detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues;
- To protect against abusive or unlawful use of the Website or the Services;
- To protect the rights, safety, or property of Users, or any other third parties;
- If we reasonably believe that a situation involving danger of death or injury to any person requires disclosure;
- In other ways described in this Policy and the Terms of Service.
11. With Whom We Share the Information
We may share Information we collect only under any of the circumstances mentioned in this Policy and/or the Terms of Service.
We will not share any Personal Data provided by you to third parties except in the following circumstances:
- We may share your Personal Data with service providers under contract who help with our business operations such as payment and order processing, fraud investigation, bill collection, and information management and analytics. Such providers are obligated not to disclose your Personal Data and authorized to use it only as necessary to provide their services to us.
- We may use your Personal Data to search the Internet in case you have subscribed to such Services.
- We may disclose your Personal Data in order to effect removal of Internet content related to you in case you have subscribed to such Services.
12. Information Concerning Children
We do not knowingly collect or solicit Information from anyone under the age of 13 or knowingly allow such persons to use the Website or the Services. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from a child under age 13 without verification of parental consent, we take immediate steps to remove that Personal Data.
13. Security of Personal Data
We will take commercially reasonable precautions to protect Personal Data from loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction. We process all Information using industry-standard techniques.
We implement the following administrative, technical, and physical measures for the protection of Personal Data:
- Administrative measures. Access to your Personal Data is limited to authorized personnel who have a legitimate need to access it based on their job descriptions. In case third-party contractors process Personal Data on our behalf, similar requirements are imposed.
- Technical measures. Personal Data is transmitted in encrypted format using SSL technology. We use up-to-date firewall protection and high-quality antivirus and anti-malware software.
- Physical measures. Access to Personal Data is not permitted via the Internet except using an encrypted virtual private network. Otherwise access is limited to our physical premises. We store Personal Data on servers provided by third party hosting vendors with whom we have contracted.
However, we do not guarantee or warrant that such techniques will prevent unauthorized access to Information, including Personal Data that we store.
14. Business or Asset Transfer
In the event that we, a line of our business, or substantially all our assets are transferred, sold or merged with another business, Information may be one of the transferred assets.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion to modify or revise this Policy at any time by posting the amended Policy on the Website. Please check the most current Policy.
16. Changing or Updating Your Personal Data
We take reasonable steps to ensure that the Personal Data we hold about you is accurate, complete and up-to-date. However, we rely on you to advise us of any changes to your Personal Data.
Please log into your account or contact us as soon as possible if there are any changes to your Personal Data or if you believe the Personal Data we hold about you is not accurate, complete or up-to-date so that we can update our records accordingly.
17. Privacy Related Inquiries
We comply with applicable legal requirements providing adequate protection for Personal Data according to US rules and regulations.
If, for any reason, you are concerned with the way that we may be using your Personal Data, you have questions about the privacy aspects of the Website or the Services, please, contact us at email@example.com or at:
KP Key Concept Group Ltd
165 Spyrou Araouzou Street, Lordos Waterfront Court, Floor 4, Office 402, Limassol 3036, Cyprus
Last updated: October 24, 2018