These Terms of Service govern the terms of your access and use of https://onerep.com/ website and its Services, and constitute your legal agreement with us.
You should read these Terms carefully before you use the Website or Services.
- “Terms”, “Terms of Service” mean these Terms of Service.
- “We”, “us”, “Onerep” means Onerep LLC, a company located at 1750 Tysons Blvd, McLean, Suite 1500, VA 22102, email address [email protected].
- “User”, “you” means a person using the Website, its content or the Services.
- “Website” means the website accessible at https://onerep.com/, including its sub-domains, programming code, related technologies, know-hows, databases, content and design.
- “Services“ means the services that are available on/through the Website.
- “People Search Sites” means data brokers, people search sites, yellow pages, publicly available online directories and other aggregators of information about individuals.
You will need to register an account with us and be logged in to use the Services and to have access to certain features of the Website.
When you register, you will be asked to enter your email address, which will be used as your username, and choose a password.
You agree to provide true, accurate, current, and complete information about yourself.
You are responsible for safeguarding your login details and you agree not to disclose them to any third party.
Everyone who identifies themselves by entering correct login details is assumed by us to be the rightful account holder and all transactions where login details have been entered correctly will be regarded as valid. We will not be held responsible for any loss or damage resulting from any unauthorized use of your account and/or your failure to notify us of the same.
Please note that we do not own or keep any information that appears in search results when you enter your name into the Website’s search field. This information is hosted on other websites, such as People Search Sites.
Right to Contact. We may contact you in order to evaluate compliance with these Terms, to send service messages and notices about the Website or the Services, ask for your feedback, or to send occasional promotional communication to an email address associated with your account.
Information You Provide To Us. You represent and warrant that while using the Services:
- All information provided by you will be accurate and truthful,
- You will not use or provide any fraudulent, misleading or inaccurate information, and
- You are not impersonating any person and not falsely stating or otherwise misrepresenting your affiliation with any person.
If you provide any information that is or that we suspect is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, we have the right to suspend or terminate your use of the Services and refuse any and all current or future use of the Services.
You understand that the results of the Services are in direct correlation with the promptness and completeness
of information provided by you to us.
Your Consent and Authorization. You consent to and authorize us:
- To use the information you have provided to us, including personally identifying information (personal data), to search the Internet, and to find and manage the removal of your information from People Search Sites, including submitting opt-out requests,
- To contact third parties, including People Search Sites, who publish your information about you,
- To create online accounts with People Search Sites in your name for the sole purpose of providing the Services to you (e.g. when it is required to set up an account with a People Search Site in order to send opt-out requests or take other actions to remove your information),
- To take the actions described above on your behalf and to identify us as acting on your behalf.
Disclaimer. Please note that it may take up to 2 months starting from receipt by us of complete information required to provide the Services for opt-out requests to be handled by People Search Sites.
We do not guarantee or warrant that when providing the Services we will be successful in removal, suppression or monitoring of online information about you.
You acknowledge and agree that methods and techniques used by us for removing information about you from People Search Sites may not lead to actual removal of such information.
You recognize that we will act in good faith and use reasonable efforts when removing and monitoring information about you on People Search Sites, but we cannot guarantee that People Search Sites will honor our requests, remove your information, or will not develop new technologies preventing removal of your information.
We do not represent, warrant or covenant that the Services will achieve the result that you desire or that was proposed or agreed upon as the desired result at the time the Services were ordered.
Family Plan. In the event you have subscribed to the Family plan, you represent and warrant that you have the authority to represent all individuals you have added to the plan, and/or that you have their consent to use the Services. You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold us, our parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, customers, vendors, and their respective officers, directors, employees and agents, harmless from and against any claims, liabilities, damages, losses, and expenses, including without limitation reasonable attorney’s fees and costs, arising out of or in any way connected with your breach of these representations and warranties.
4. Subscriptions and Payment Terms
Payment Methods. You can pay for Services with a credit or debit card. Please note that when you make payments, the transaction is processed by a third-party payment provider and your financial information is not shared with us. We are not responsible for the processing of payments and shall not be liable for any matter in connection therewith.
Month-to-Month Subscriptions. In the event that your subscription to the Services is on a monthly basis, it will be automatically renewed at the end of the monthly billing cycle unless you provide us with written notice of non-renewal during the prior calendar month. You will be automatically charged the applicable monthly subscription fee for each month or partial month during which your subscription is in effect.
Annual Subscriptions. You may elect to purchase an annual subscription. Your subscription will be automatically renewed at the beginning of each subsequent anniversary year unless you give written notice of non-renewal prior to the expiration.
Trial Period. We provide free access to the Services during a 5-days trial period starting from the moment that you activate such trial period by submitting your payment details. You agree that if your trial remains uncancelled by you after expiration, then the trial will convert to an ongoing subscription in accordance with the terms of the particular subscription plan you have chosen. If you wish to cancel your trial before it converts to an ongoing subscription, then you may do so by following the steps described below under “Cancellation”.
You may only use this free trial offer once.
You may not use a free trial if you have already used the Services.
In the event that you cancel the payment card provided to us to pay for the Services or the card expires or is otherwise terminated, you must promptly replace it with a new valid card number in order to maintain your subscription to the Services and avoid any disruptions to its renewal. You authorize us, from time-to-time, to undertake steps to determine whether the card number provided to us is a valid card number.
Cancellation. You have the right to cancel your subscription at any time, for any reason, and can do so by:
- sending an email to [email protected]
- messaging in online chat ('Chat' or 'Help' button in the right bottom corner of each web page)
- calling +1(855) 856-6655
Please note that our support team handles all cancellation requests on Monday-Friday 9:00AM - 7:00PM EST, Saturday 9:00AM - 3:00PM EST and Sunday 11:00AM - 7:00PM EST.
If you choose to cancel your subscription, you will be charged for the entire billing period in which the subscription was canceled.
Refunds. A refund may be approved by our support team, provided you have shown evidence that the case merits the refund. Please, refer to our FAQ section for more details on how refunds are handled.
Late Payments. We reserve the right to suspend, terminate or disable your access to any of the Services in the event that any fees owed to us are not received on or before the payment due date.
Taxes and Charges. You agree to be responsible for and to pay any applicable sales, use any other applicable taxes that may be imposed, based on these Terms, or the use of the Services, and any applicable fees or surcharges that may occur regarding the transaction.
Changes. Sales, promotions and other special discounted pricing offers (if any) are temporary and, upon the renewal of your subscription, any such discounted pricing offers may expire. We reserve the right to update our pricing and/or discontinue or modify any subscription plans, coupons, credits, sales and special promotional offers at its sole discretion. We reserve the right to make free Services fee-based, repackage the Services or change the cost of the Services, at any time in our sole discretion.
If we change our prices for your type of subscription your initial quote will remain through the term of your subscription.
You acknowledge and agree that we will have no obligation to provide you with any support or maintenance in connection with the Website or the Services. However, subject to the terms and conditions of your subscription and other provisions of these Terms we will attempt to help you with any queries or problems that you may have with the Website or the Services. To reach our support team, please e-mail us at [email protected]. Providing our representatives with all the information they need to solve your problem will expedite your request for assistance.
6. Intellectual Property Rights
Our Intellectual Property Rights. The Website, Services and all related text, design, graphics, images, photographs, videos, illustrations, computer code, databases and other information, materials and content contained in the Website and the Services or provided by us in connection therewith (collectively, "Intellectual Property") are owned by or licensed to us and are protected under the US and foreign laws. Except as explicitly stated in these Terms, we and our licensors reserve all right in and to the Intellectual Property.
Trademarks. Onerep® and the associated logos and any other Onerep service names, logos or slogans that may appear on the Website or the Services are trademarks of Onerep and may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, without our prior written permission. You may not use metatags or other "hidden text" utilizing "Onerep".
All trademarks not owned by us that appear on this website are the property of their respective owners, who are not affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by us...
Wiki Pages. All third-party trademarks are used to describe and/or refer to the particular third party or its services. Any screenshots used for providing instructions to users are the property of the People Search Sites or other respective owners and are protected by intellectual property rights. All such rights are reserved by their owners.
7. Use of Website and Services
License Grant. Permitted Use. Subject to your compliance with these Terms, we give you a personal, worldwide, royalty-free, non-assignable and non-exclusive license to access and use the Website and the Services for your own personal non-commercial use. This license is for the sole purpose of enabling you to use and enjoy the benefits of the Website and the Services in the manner permitted by these Terms.
Any other use (including commercial use) of the Website and the Services requires our prior written consent.
The Website and the Services may be used and accessed for lawful purposes only. You agree to abide by all applicable local, state, federal and foreign laws and regulations in connection with your use of the Website and the Services.
Restrictions. You agree that you will not do any of the following while using or accessing the Website and the Services:
- Reproduce, modify, adapt, prepare derivative works based on, perform, display, publish, distribute, transmit, broadcast, sell, license or otherwise exploit the Website or the Services.
- Use the Website or the Services in a commercial manner.
- Circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security related features of the Website or the Services, or features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any content.
- Forge any tcp/ip packet header or any part of the header information in any posting or in any way use the Website or the Services to send altered, deceptive or false source-identifying information.
- Interfere with or disrupt (or attempt to interfere with or disrupt) any web pages available on the Website or through the Services, servers or networks connected to the Website or the Services or the technical delivery systems of our providers or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Website or the Services.
- Attempt to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of any our system or network or breach or impair or circumvent any security or authentication measures protecting the Website or the Services.
- Attempt to decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any of the software used to provide the Website or the Services.
- Attempt to access, search or meta-search the Website or the Services with any engine, software, tool, agent, device or mechanism other than software and/or search agents provided by us or other generally available third party web browsers, including without limitation any software that sends queries to the Website or the Services to determine how a website or web page ranks.
- Collect or store personal data about Users without their express permission.
- Impersonate or misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity, through pretexting or some other form of social engineering or otherwise commit fraud.
- Use the Website or the Services in any manner not permitted by these Terms.
- Encourage or instruct any other individual to do any of the foregoing or to violate these Terms.
8. Disclaimer of Warranties
Your use of the Website, Services and any other information, products, functionality or software made available through the Website or the Services is at your sole risk and discretion and we hereby disclaim all liability to you or any third party relating thereto.
We further disclaim any warranties:
- Regarding the security, accuracy, reliability, timeliness and performance of the Website or the Services.
- That the Website or the Services will be error-free or that any errors will be corrected.
- That the Website or the Services will be of any particular quality, meet any standards or requirements, or conform to any of your expectations in this regard.
No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from us, will create any warranty not expressly stated in these Terms. Some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain warranties. Accordingly, some of the above exclusions may not apply to you.
We do not have any obligation to verify the identity of Users registered on the Website and using the Services, nor do we have any obligation to monitor the use of the Services by Users. Therefore, we disclaim all liability for identity theft or any other misuse of your identity or information by others.
You acknowledge and agree that we will have no obligation to provide you with any support or maintenance in connection with the Website or the Services.
Compatibility. We do not warrant that the Website and the Services will be compatible with all hardware and software which you may use or which may exist or will exist in the future.
Third Parties Software and Content. We are not responsible for:
- The content, services, applications or availability of third parties’ websites that you access using the Website or the Services.
- The availability, performance, functionality or any consequences of your use of any third parties’ components, software, modules built into or otherwise integrated and available through the Website or the Services.
9. Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT WILL WE, OUR AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS, BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE AND/OR THE SERVICES WHETHER THE DAMAGES ARE FORESEEABLE AND WHETHER OR NOT WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE FOREGOING LIMITATION OF LIABILITY WILL APPLY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW IN THE APPLICABLE JURISDICTION AND IN NO EVENT WILL OUR CUMULATIVE LIABILITY TO YOU EXCEED AMOUNT OF THE SERVICE FEES ACTUALLY PAID BY YOU IN THE SIX (6) MONTHS PRECEDING THE EVENT GIVING RISE TO YOUR CLAIM OR, IF NO FEES APPLY, FIFTY ($50) U.S. DOLLARS.
NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY IN THESE TERMS WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR DELAYS, INTERRUPTIONS, SERVICE FAILURES AND OTHER PROBLEMS INHERENT IN USE OF THE INTERNET AND ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS OR OTHER SYSTEMS OUTSIDE OUR REASONABLE CONTROL.
THE PROVISIONS OF THIS SECTION ALLOCATE THE RISKS UNDER THESE TERMS BETWEEN THE PARTIES, AND THE PARTIES HAVE RELIED ON THESE LIMITATIONS IN DETERMINING WHETHER TO ENTER INTO THIS AGREEMENT.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold us, our parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, customers, vendors, and their respective officers, directors, employees and agents, harmless from and against any claims, liabilities, damages, losses, and expenses, including without limitation reasonable attorney's fees and costs, arising out of or in any way connected with:
- Your access to or use of the Website or the Services.
- Your violation of these Terms.
- Your violation of any third party right, including without limitation any intellectual property right, publicity, confidentiality, property or privacy right.
11. Your Feedback
If you choose to communicate to us any feedback, ideas or suggestions for improvement of the Website or the Services, you grant us free-of-charge, irrevocable, non-exclusive, transferable right to use, modify, share, distribute and communicate such feedback for any and all commercial or noncommercial purposes, without charge and free of any obligation of attribution. You warrant that any such feedback you communicated to us is not subject to any license or any other third party right.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion:
- To modify or revise these Terms at any time by posting the amended Terms on the Website. Please check the most current Terms to ensure that you are aware of all the terms governing your use of the Website and the Services.
- To make changes, update or discontinue the Website, Services or any format, feature or functionality thereof at any time with or without notifying you.
- To terminate or restrict access to the Website or the Services for any reason whatsoever.
Your continued use of the Website or the Services after a change or update has been made will constitute your acceptance to the revised Terms. If you do not agree with the modifications, please discontinue use of the Website and the Services immediately, and cancel the account you have opened with us.
13. Termination and Account Cancellation
These Terms remain effective from the date of acceptance until terminated by you or us in accordance with these Terms.
Termination by You. You may terminate these Terms in accordance with Section 3 “Subscriptions and Payment Terms”.
Termination by Us. Without limiting other remedies, we may suspend or terminate these Terms with you, or may terminate or suspend your use of the Website or the Services, and/or may remove any of your data at any time if:
- You violate these Terms.
- You infringe proprietary rights, rights of privacy, or intellectual property rights of any person, business or organization.
- You have been engaged in other actions relating to or in the course of using the Website or the Services that may be illegal or cause liability, harm, embarrassment, harassment, abuse or disruption for you, other Users, us, any other third parties or for the Website or the Services.
- You have 'charged back' or denied any of the payments that you made for your subscription.
- It is required by applicable law.
- We cease offering the Services and/or discontinued the Website.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, we also reserve the right to terminate the Website, Services or cancel your account at any time and for any reason.
Effect of Termination. Upon termination of these Terms all licenses and rights to use the Website and the Services shall immediately terminate; and you will immediately cease any and all use of the Website and the Services.
Upon any termination you will no longer be able to access data submitted by you. We will have no obligation to maintain any information stored in our database related to your account or to forward any information to you or any third party unless otherwise provided by applicable law.
Any suspension or termination of these Terms will not affect your obligations to us under these Terms, including, without limitation, proprietary rights and ownership, indemnification and limitation of liability, confidentiality, which reasonably are intended to survive such suspension or termination.
14. DISPUTE RESOLUTION BY MANDATORY BINDING ARBITRATION AND CLASS ACTION WAIVER
PLEASE READ THIS ARBITRATION AND CLASS ACTION WAIVER PROVISION CAREFULLY. IT REQUIRES YOU TO ARBITRATE DISPUTES WITH ONEREP ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS AND LIMITS THE MANNER IN WHICH YOU CAN SEEK RELIEF FROM US.
EXCEPT WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW, YOU AGREE THAT ANY CLAIM THAT YOU MAY HAVE IN THE FUTURE MUST BE RESOLVED THROUGH FINAL AND BINDING CONFIDENTIAL ARBITRATION. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT YOU ARE WAIVING THE RIGHT TO A TRIAL BY JURY. THE RIGHTS THAT YOU WOULD HAVE IF YOU WENT TO COURT, SUCH AS DISCOVERY OR THE RIGHT TO APPEAL, MAY BE MORE LIMITED OR MAY NOT EXIST. YOU AGREE THAT YOU MAY ONLY BRING A CLAIM IN YOUR INDIVIDUAL CAPACITY AND NOT AS A PLAINTIFF (LEAD OR OTHERWISE) OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE PROCEEDING OR AS A PRIVATE ATTORNEY GENERAL. YOU FURTHER AGREE THAT THE ARBITRATOR MAY NOT CONSOLIDATE PROCEEDINGS OR CLAIMS OR OTHERWISE PRESIDE OVER ANY FORM OF A REPRESENTATIVE OR CLASS PROCEEDING.
THERE IS NO JUDGE OR JURY IN ARBITRATION, AND COURT REVIEW OF AN ARBITRATION AWARD IS LIMITED. HOWEVER, AN ARBITRATOR CAN AWARD ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS THE SAME DAMAGES AND RELIEF AS A COURT (INCLUDING INJUNCTIVE AND DECLARATORY RELIEF OR STATUTORY DAMAGES), AND MUST FOLLOW THE TERMS OF THESE CONDITIONS OF USE AS A COURT WOULD.
Notwithstanding anything to the contrary herein, (a) a representative action for public injunctive relief pursuant to California’s Consumer Legal Remedies Act (Cal. Civ. Code § 1750 et seq.), Unfair Competition Law (Cal. Bus. & Prof. Code § 17200 et seq.) and/or False Advertising Law (Cal. Bus. & Prof. Code § 17500 et seq.) must be arbitrated on a class basis, (b) in the event that the foregoing clause is deemed invalid or unenforceable, a representative action for public injunctive relief pursuant to California’s Consumer Legal Remedies Act (Cal. Civ. Code § 1750 et seq.), Unfair Competition Law (Cal. Bus. & Prof. Code § 17200 et seq.) and/or False Advertising Law (Cal. Bus. & Prof. Code § 17500 et seq.) may be brought in the state or federal courts located in the Commonwealth of Virginia on a class basis, and (c) any claims other than for public injunctive relief must be arbitrated on an individual, non-class basis as otherwise set forth in this section.
b. Exceptions. Notwithstanding the foregoing, and as an exception to final and binding confidential arbitration, you and Onerep both retain the right to pursue, in small claims court, any claim that is within that court’s jurisdiction and proceeds on an individual (non-class) basis, including overdue account matters within the small claims court’s jurisdiction. Onerep will not demand arbitration in connection with any individual claim that you properly file and pursue in a small claims court, so long as the claim is and remains pending in that court.
The following claims shall not be subject to final and binding arbitration and must be adjudicated only in the state or federal courts located in the Commonwealth of Virginia: (i) an action by Onerep relating to the infringement or validity of our proprietary rights, including without limitation, trademarks, service marks, trade dress, copyrights, trade secrets, or patents; or (ii) an action by Onerep for temporary, preliminary, or permanent injunctive relief, whether prohibitive or mandatory, or other provisional relief, against you for breach or threatened breach of this Agreement. You expressly agree to refrain from bringing or joining any claims that are excluded from final and binding arbitration pursuant to this subsection “b” in any representative or class-wide capacity, including but not limited to bringing or joining any claims in any class action or any class-wide arbitration. Small claims matters may be filed in any small claims court with personal and subject matter jurisdiction over the parties. For all other matters excluded from final and binding arbitration by this subsection “b,” the parties consent to exclusive jurisdiction and venue in the state and federal courts located in the Commonwealth of Virginia, and forever waive any challenge to said courts’ jurisdiction and venue.
c. Required Pre-Dispute Procedures. Before initiating any Claim against the other, you and we agree to first contact the other with a written description of the dispute, which shall include all relevant documents and information, and the proposed resolution. You may send the written description of any dispute you have with us by certified mail to Onerep LLC. Attn: Legal Department, 1750 Tysons Blvd., McLean, Suite 1500, VA 22102. Onerep will contact you by letter at the billing address you provided to us or at the email address you provided to us. You agree to negotiate with Onerep or its designated representative in good faith about your problem or dispute. If for some reason the dispute is not resolved within 60 days after receipt of the written dispute, we agree to the dispute resolution provisions herein.
d. Commencing Arbitration. You and Onerep agree to commence any arbitration proceeding within one (1) year after the Claim arises (the one-year period includes the required pre-dispute procedures set forth above) and that any arbitration proceeding commenced after one (1) year shall be forever barred.
e. Arbitration Location. If the amount in controversy is $500 or less, then the arbitration may be conducted by telephone or by written submissions. Otherwise, the arbitration shall be conducted in the Commonwealth of Virginia unless Onerep otherwise agrees to arbitrate in another forum requested by you.
g. Fees. Payment of all filing, administration and arbitrator fees will be governed by the AAA’s Rules.
h. Governing Law and Award. The arbitrator shall follow the substantive law of the Commonwealth of Virginia without regard to its conflicts of laws principles. Any award rendered shall include a confidential written opinion and shall be final, subject to appeal under the FAA. Judgment on the award rendered by the arbitrator may be entered in any court of competent jurisdiction.
i. Enforceability. This provision survives termination of your account or relationship with Onerep, bankruptcy, assignment, or transfer. If the class action waiver is deemed unenforceable (i.e., unenforceability would allow arbitration to proceed as a class or representative action), then this entire arbitration provision shall be rendered null and void and shall not apply. If a portion of this arbitration provision (other than the class action waiver) is deemed unenforceable, the remaining portions of this arbitration provision shall remain in full force and effect.
j. Miscellaneous. Failure or any delay in enforcing this arbitration provision in connection with any particular Claim will not constitute a waiver of any rights to require arbitration at a later time or in connection with any other Claims except all Claims must be brought within the 1 year limitation period set forth above. This provision is the entire arbitration agreement between you and Onerep and shall not be modified except in writing by Onerep.
k. Amendments. Onerep reserves the right to amend this arbitration provision at any time. Your continued use of the Website, purchase of the Services on or through the Website, or use or attempted use of the Services, constitutes your consent to such changes.
YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE TO HAVE ANY CLAIMS DECIDED INDIVIDUALLY AND ONLY THROUGH BINDING, FINAL, AND CONFIDENTIAL ARBITRATION. YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO OPT-OUT OF THIS ARBITRATION PROVISION WITHIN THIRTY (30) DAYS FROM THE DATE THAT YOU PURCHASE, USE, OR ATTEMPT TO USE THE WEBSITE AND/OR THE SERVICES (WHICHEVER COMES FIRST) BY WRITING TO US VIA CERTIFIED MAIL AT ONEREP LLC ATTN: LEGAL DEPARTMENT, 1750 TYSONS BLVD, MCLEAN, SUITE 1500, VA 22102. FOR YOUR OPT-OUT TO BE EFFECTIVE, YOU MUST SUBMIT A SIGNED WRITTEN NOTICE IDENTIFYING ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE YOU PURCHASED, USED OR ATTEMPTED TO USE WITHIN THE 30 DAYS AND THE DATE YOU FIRST PURCHASED, USED OR ATTEMPTED TO USE THE WEBSITE AND/OR THE SERVICES. IF MORE THAN THIRTY (30) DAYS HAVE PASSED, YOU ARE NOT ELIGIBLE TO OPT OUT OF THIS PROVISION AND YOU MUST PURSUE YOUR CLAIM THROUGH BINDING ARBITRATION AS SET FORTH IN THIS AGREEMENT.
No Agency. No joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship exists between you and us as a result of these Terms or use of the Services.
Government Use. Nothing in these Terms makes us a government contractor. If you are a government user or otherwise accessing or using the Services in a government capacity, please contact us at [email protected] prior to agreeing to these Terms.
Notices. Any notices or other communications permitted or required under these Terms will be in writing and given by us:
- Via email (to the address that you provide during registration), or
- By posting to the Website.
Consent to Receive Communications in Electronic Form. For contractual purposes, you:
- Consent to receive communications from us in an electronic form via the email address you have submitted; and
- Agree that the Terms and all agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications would satisfy if it were in writing.
Assignment. You will not assign this agreement or assign any rights or delegate any obligations hereunder, in whole or in part, whether voluntarily or by operation of law, without our prior written consent. Any purported assignment or delegation by you without our appropriate prior written consent will be null and void.
We may assign this agreement or any rights hereunder without your consent.
No Waiver. The failure by us to exercise, or delay in exercising, a legal right or remedy provided by these Terms or by law shall not constitute a waiver of our right or remedy.
Severability and Integration. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and us and supersedes all previous written or oral agreements. If any part of these Terms is held invalid or unenforceable, that portion shall be construed in a manner consistent with applicable law to reflect, as nearly as possible, the original intentions of the parties, and the remaining portions shall remain in full force and effect.
Last Updated: March 24, 2023